Sunday, August 10, 2008
Aspartame
Is a scary chemical, if you google it and it's in most gums. The only gum I could find that doesn't have aspartame in it, besides that organic stuff that's $2.50 a pack, is Chiclets. Good old-fashioned Chiclets. Which is why when you chew good old-fashioned Chiclets, it turns to cardboard within 3 minutes. That's the downside of having no chemicals in your gum. On days that I feel aware of aspartame, I buy Chiclets. I get funny looks from people at my job when i have Chiclets on my desk, like they're envisioning me wearing a striped, long bathing suit from the 20s. Don't even try to explain Charms candies to these people. They see you eating Charms candies and next thing you know, they're taking you out behind a barn and shooting you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment